Self Portrait - Location

For my self portrait film, I have chosen Whitstable as my main location for filming. Today, I went to the location to find specific areas that I would like to film. 


I chose this location because it is a place that I spent lots of time at as a child and I wanted a location that would mean something. Whitstable has quite a long beach meaning there is lots of different places along the coast I could film.

By choosing a seaside location, I can try to achieve the reflection shots I wanted and it also allows me in the editing stages to change the way the sky looks to portray the mood and tone of the film. I have decided to film some of self portrait video at an indoor location so that I can use some of the lighting techniques we learnt in our workshops earlier this week.






 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a Script

Scott and Bailey - TV Drama

PRE-PRODUCTION • Director of Photography | Research