Drama - Casting


To cast actors for my drama, I used Casting Call Pro. I described all our characters that I was looking for and made sure to mention their personalities and what I wanted from them. I also mentioned my location and filming dates. 



When actors started to reply to my post, I looked through their profiles and watched their showreels to see which ones best suited my character descriptions. These are the ones i have chosen for far, I still need one more to play one of the Police Officers. 



These are the two actors I have chosen to play my main characters. I think they best suit the roles of my characters are they are both have experience in acting and I think they'll both be able to take on the roles of my characters. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a Script

Scott and Bailey - TV Drama

PRE-PRODUCTION • Director of Photography | Research