Drama - Production Design and Set Up

I have planned out the set up for my drama, including where I am going to place my characters and where I want the lights and camera to be. I have decided to use two lights in my set up, one to light up the background and create some depth in the shot, separating the character from the wall behind him, and the other to light up the face of the main character. 

For my production design, I will bring in props to make the room look more like an office. These are some images that I used to give me an idea of what I want it to look like and the kinds of things I will need. I have included pictures of the characters children as that is part of my script and drawn pictures to put on the wall to emphasis his family orientated character. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a Script

Scott and Bailey - TV Drama

PRE-PRODUCTION • Director of Photography | Research