Self Portrait - Storyboard

This is my initial storyboard for my self portrait film. I found it helpful do draw out the shots I'm going to film and making notes underneath the images means that when I come to filming, I won't forget when kind of shot I had in mind. After doing some more research into other self portraits, I have changed my idea slightly and I have planned some different types of shots that are not on my storyboard yet. From our lighting and camera workshops this week, I want to change some of the camera angles and shots to reflect what is happening in the scene rather than just including shots to get lots of coverage. I have also planned some shots using some of the lighting techniques we learnt.
 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a Script

Scott and Bailey - TV Drama

PRE-PRODUCTION • Director of Photography | Research