FICTION ADAPTATION • Script



In order to help plan out what i wanted my production to look like, I wrote a script operating the different lines of the poem and writing down what location will be and what action will be happening with what characters.

I wrote a script to help me plan out what I need to do. I have the lines from the script in one column because i want the poem to be read as a voice over, with the animation underneath. I then have another column for the action and another to specify the location as i have a few direct backgrounds. This helped me work out what I need to draw and what I need to animate my characters doing. 

From this script, I can now go through making show I have everything I need to make the project and then I can begin putting it together. 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a Script

Scott and Bailey - TV Drama

PRE-PRODUCTION • Director of Photography | Research