FICTION ADAPTATION • Sound Design




For the sound design of my production, I didn't want to overload it with multiple sounds as the idea I was going for is something simplistic. 

I chose to include atmosphere sounds for the different location to make them more life like and realistic. For example, the scene where the characters are standing in the street, I recorded some street atmosphere and the sounds of cars driving past. 

For the house scene, I chose specific elements of my drawing such as the fireplace, to which I added my recorded the sounds of my fireplace.

 When the speech bubbles came up on screen, I chose certain ones to add a short cartoon pop sound or ding, this added to the effect of the speech bubbles and made it obvious when they were appearing. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a Script

Scott and Bailey - TV Drama

PRE-PRODUCTION • Director of Photography | Research