STUDIO PRODUCTION • The Brief




For the studio production unit we each have to come up with a 30 minutes 'as live' tv show. The chosen idea will then be produced and the whole class will work on it, with everyone having different roles. 


The studio production should include:

  • 4 x VT inserts
  • A Set
  • Costumes
  • Props
  • Viral Marketing
  • A Title Sequence and Credits to be produced
  • A Studio Production
In out briefing lecture, Del also asked us to consider: 
  • Cameras
  • Sound Design, music beds and stings
  • Autocue 
  • Graphics
  • Lighting
  • Set layout and camera layout

When I come to planning out my idea, I want to make sure that I go through all the criteria and throughly plan out my idea. For my pitch, I intend to indulge different diagrams to show where I want my cameras and light positioned. 



Images // 

http://www.maidstonestudios.com/facilities/post-production/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a Script

PRE-PRODUCTION • Director of Photography | Research

Scott and Bailey - TV Drama