STUDIO PRODUCTION • Feedback From Ideas



Some of the feedback I received was:

  • Strong theme and idea
  • Add more detail to the rounds, maybe make them slightly harder
  • Think about the VTs and make sure they fit with the show 



From the feedback about my VTs and talking about taking one of them on location, I have decided that I think it would be good to film some of my VTs at a real fairground. This will not only add to the atmosphere of the show but give the audience a sense of being in the real location. I want one my VT round to take place at the fairground and for it to incorporate the rides and stalls. I also want to film the VT where the two teams are introduced to take place at the fair. 


In terms of locations, I have been looking into filming at Dreamland in Margate. They often have film there and it has recently been used to film a music video and for a clothing brand advert. I like the location because not only is the quite local but it also has a retro look to it and will nicely fit with the theme of my show.






Images //

http://www.photographers-resource.co.uk/images/Locations/activities/carnivals/196035059_6e68dc138b_o.jpg

https://www.dreamland.co.uk/images/sharing-logo.png

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a Script

PRE-PRODUCTION • Director of Photography | Research

Scott and Bailey - TV Drama