STUDIO PRODUCTION • Floor Plan, Camera and Lighting


I want to use the maximum amount of space in the studio which is why I have out my set this way round. This gives us room to to have the audience spread out more and it also puts them close to the exit for easy access and exit. It will allow us room for the cameras and will make any camera movements easy as there will be room to maneuver them around. It also allows for room for props to be brought on a off set without getting in the way of the cameras of audience and will be safer. 




I want to have 4 cameras, 3 of them on tripods and one handheld to capture of the action of the rounds that will take place during the show. Because the show is filmed "as live" I also want to have a GoPro in the ball pool to get a different view on the first round and to be able to capture the action up close. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a Script

PRE-PRODUCTION • Director of Photography | Research

Scott and Bailey - TV Drama