STUDIO PRODUCTION • My Role - Social Media and Graphics



After the interviewing process for the show, I was given my choice which was "Social media, Promotions DOP and editor and Graphics Operator".

I chose to interview for this role because:

  • I enjoy the social media a nd promotions side, I already update the social media aspect the online student news show Student Yak, therefore I already have experience in this area and know that it's important to keep updating the pages and keeping the audience interested. 
  • I liked the DOP and editor aspect of the role because it still allows me to be creative an help to create the trailers and promotional videos for the show. 
  • The graphics side of the role really appealed to me as graphics are something I have taken a recent interest in. For my last project, I created an animation so I feel that I am in a good position with my knowledge of how to use editing software including photoshop and after effects. 

I also interviewed for the roles of Production Manager and VT Editor/Vision Mixer. I chose production manager because I liked the idea of being in charge of creating schedules and organizing everyone and I chose the role of editor and Vision Mixer because I enjoy editing and I think that learning to vision mix would be really interesting but also because I feel that I would be able to look at all the different shots available and choose the best one to broadcast or the show. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a Script

PRE-PRODUCTION • Director of Photography | Research

Scott and Bailey - TV Drama