STUDIO PRODUCTION • Initial Ideas





Initially, I decided that I wanted my show to be:



  • Family orientated
  • Entertaining and fun 
  • Either a quiz/game show

From this, I then looked at already existing shows that followed a similar criteria. 

I have decided that I want my show to have 2 families as the contestants, who will each take part in a series of rounds that consist of children's game, playing on the idea that the children in the teams are the ones with all the knowledge, similar to the idea of the show "Are You Smarter Than A 10-Year-Old?". One of the rounds, I would be a quiz round where the adults and children would have to answer questions about shows and books that were meant for children.

I wanted to include different rounds where the contestants have to compete against each other in their teams to accumulate the most points in order to win the show. Other ideas I had were, the teams would have to finish the movie quote from the children's movie, the children from each team would dress up and act out a book and the parents from each team would have to guess what it was. I also want to have a host to carry the show along.

To develop my idea, I want to look more into shows like "Sam and Marks Big Wind-Up" which is targeted at a young audience but I like the idea of some of the rounds they have and the way they include adults and parents in the show. 





Images //

http://www.applausestore.com/book-sam-marks-big-friday-wind-up

http://www.ukgameshows.com/ukgs/Are_You_Smarter_Than_a_10_Year_Old%3F

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a Script

PRE-PRODUCTION • Director of Photography | Research

Scott and Bailey - TV Drama