Camera Workshop 3

In our third camera workshop, we spent the time testing out the audio options on the camera. We filmed inside using a Rode microphone attached to the camera, we experimented with the audio making the subject move forwards and backwards looking at how it affects the sound depending on the distance between them and the camera. 


This workshop was helpful because we learnt how to adjust the settings on the camera to suit the location. We also went outside and filmed some clips to see how different locations can effect your audio quality and how you have to adapt microphone for example putting the wind shield on to break up the frequencies. When I film my project, I will need to make sure that I use the correct settings as I am filming outside soother will be much more background noise which I will need to look out for. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a Script

Scott and Bailey - TV Drama

PRE-PRODUCTION • Director of Photography | Research