Editing Workshop 1


In our first editing workshop, we learnt how to use Adobe Premiere Pro. Firstly, we were taught how to set up our computers in order to use premiere pro effectively, for example changing some of the settings on the mac so that we can use all the shortcuts that make premiere much easier to use.



Although I have previously used premiere pro, I found this workshop very useful as I learnt some useful tips and easy ways to access and cut my videos down to the sections I want. Our task was to edit together some clips we were given in order to create a sequence that match an audio recording we were also provided with. I enjoyed this task as I very much like the more technical side of film and television. Specifically, I enjoyed cutting the clips and piecing them together to make a story, creating a more dramatic effect by using some music in the background.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a Script

Scott and Bailey - TV Drama

PRE-PRODUCTION • Director of Photography | Research