Soft Trailer


Using the short film Soft by Simon Ellis, Sammi and I created a trailer for the film. We chose to fade specific clips together in order to make them flow nicely, between clips of the main character walking and a a fast paced sections of people running and some action happening because we wanted these sections to be more jumpy and create more tense atmosphere. 

 

We decided to put two clips next to each other and play in sync, emphasising the 'father and son' idea and how they are put in similar situations but deal with it very different ways. I found this task helping in that I learnt to chose the post important parts to include in the trailer which is something I will consider when story boarding my 2-minute section of my script. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a Script

Scott and Bailey - TV Drama

PRE-PRODUCTION • Director of Photography | Research