Fargo - First Draft Script

I found writing the script for my chosen scene quite difficult. I chose a scene with very little dialogue which meant that in order to stick to the 1 minute per page guideline, I  had to include lots of description of the locations and characters to make it the right length. I focused on the body language and actions of my characters. In my research, I found a copy of the original film script and a copy of the shoot script for the pilot episode. I found reading these really interesting and helping is that I could see how they described some of their locations and characters. After writing my first draft, I feel much more confident in writing it and have already found some things I want to change. Since then, I have begun to write my second draft, making sure I include more details about the type of shot I want in my description, for example, saying whether what the audiences sees if from close up or from a wide angle. These are the first 3 pages of my first draft:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a Script

Scott and Bailey - TV Drama

PRE-PRODUCTION • Director of Photography | Research