FICTION ADAPTATION • Initial Ideas


I have chosen to the do the poem 59 by Harry Baker. I decided on this because after looking through the list of peoma,s this was the one i could most envision in my head. I could already picture what i wanted it too look like and 
see where I wanted to go with my adaptation. I want to create an animation to go with the poem, incorporating a complex sound design to bring it all together. 



I started by testing out some ideas for the characters in the poems and what I wanted them to look like. These are my initial drawings, drawn using photoshop. I read the poem several times and made a list of the three characters different personalities, using how they were described in the poem influence my drawings. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a Script

Scott and Bailey - TV Drama

PRE-PRODUCTION • Director of Photography | Research