FICTION ADAPTATION • Ideas Test



I did a short test of my animation to see how well it would work and if i could convey on screen for what I imaged my characters to do. In order to do this, I looked through lots of online tutorials to find the best technique for animating in Adobe After Effects and this is what I was able to make. 



I am happy with the progress of the animations and the way the characters and backgrounds look. There will be a scene in the final animation that looks like they test video. I have planned out different scenes where the characters will be doing different things, so that the is more variety, making the animation more interesting to watch. This also gives more more room for a complex sound design as more will be happening than them just running. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing a Script

Scott and Bailey - TV Drama

PRE-PRODUCTION • Director of Photography | Research